'What art offers is space - a certain breathing room for the spirit' - John Updike

About Me

My photo
Welcome ! My name is Elly Zegers-Heusschen and I live the Netherlands. I am a very creative person with a passion for folklore and native arts and crafts. I am looking forward to sharing this passion with you.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Decorative painting course

I am so proud of my painting students !!!   I have been teaching a class of five and next week they'll have their last (sixth) lesson.  It is so rewarding to share my passion with these motivated students - I have totally enjoyed it.  Below I have posted four items painted by Jacqueline :




It is always so much fun to teach people painting techniques and then watch each of them doing something different and special with it !  I hope they will all go on painting after lesson number six.

Happy painting ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment