'What art offers is space - a certain breathing room for the spirit' - John Updike

About Me

My photo
Welcome ! My name is Elly Zegers-Heusschen and I live the Netherlands. I am a very creative person with a passion for folklore and native arts and crafts. I am looking forward to sharing this passion with you.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snuffelmarkt (Fair) in Simpelveld

Bij de jaarlijkst Snuffelmarkt in Huize Damiaan in Simpelveld waren dit jaar ook hobbyisten uitgenodigd.  Jammer genoeg viel de opkomst tegen vanwege het zeer slechte weer .... zeker wel 10 centimeter sneeuw !   Maar desondanks was het een gezellige middag ... en ... de koffie was overheerlijk ;-)   Het blijft leuk om mensen te informeren en enthousiast te maken voor de hobbies waar ik zo veel plezier aan beleef.  Hieronder een kleine impressie :

This year I participated in a Fair at Huize Damiaan in Simpelveld.  Because of bad weather conditions (more than 10 cm snow), not many people visited the Fair.  But I still had a good time because I loved sharing my hobbies with the people who visited my booth ... and the coffee was excellent ;-) 



 


voor de kids :  haarspeldjes en ....

... frutsels ...

Ik word blij van :  .....  een haaknaald en katoen in vrolijke kleurtjes ;-))    Jij ook ?

Veel haakplezier !

No comments:

Post a Comment