'What art offers is space - a certain breathing room for the spirit' - John Updike

About Me

My photo
Welcome ! My name is Elly Zegers-Heusschen and I live the Netherlands. I am a very creative person with a passion for folklore and native arts and crafts. I am looking forward to sharing this passion with you.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Crochet

Oh, how I love to crochet !  Once you have mastered the technique, the sky is the limit.  There are so many crochet patterns out there ... so many creative possibilities !  Here are just a few ideas :

For the home :
... grandma's doily pattern becomes a modern wallhanging when crocheted in a fashionable color with matching frame ...

... warm 'granny square' blanket ...

... Recycling :  pillow cover made from my son's old T-shirts ....
 

 

 For the little ones :
  ' Happy Burdz'  



Owls :





... large OWL pillows ...





... OWL purses for little ladies ...



 Angry Birds :






... telephone cozies ...


... coffee mug cozies ...

Scarfs  and necklaces:




... cowl ...
 



... skinny scarfs ...

Miscellaneous :

... purse and/or keychain hangers ...

... Christmas ornaments ...

... keychain hearts ...

... Easter birdies ....


     

I hope these pictures will inspire you to make beautiful creations yourself .... have a lot of fun crocheting !







No comments:

Post a Comment